Custom Quality-Built Home
Was $379,000 NOW REDUCED TO $319,000
Custom designed and custom built, this beautifully crafted mountain home incorporates wood, stone and steel on 3 levels with views all around. 3BR-4B with south-facing, mountain view covered deck. Upgrades include hickory cabinets, cypress and mahogany doors, 6'' interior insulated walls throughout for comfort and quiet. Stamped concrete, stainless appliances, radiant heat, and more.
Designed by one of Denver's most prominent architectural firms (www.RealArchitecture,com) and built by a contractor for his personal mountain home. Superior craftsmanship and materials built to exacting specifications for custom work, comfort and convenience. Lower level basement walkout is combination finished and heated garage stalls, studio living area and bathroom. Drive-through capability great for trailers, boats, etc.
CUSTOM DETAIL FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Stain stamped concrete cement floors.
- In-floor radiant heat throughout.
- Cypress, mahogany and hickory cabinets and doors.
- 6" insulated interior walls for comfort and quiet.
- Roof shingles certified for high winds.
- R38 insulated ceilings.
- Fire retardent framing studs throughout.
- Floor joisting 350 series 18" hotel standard.
- Exterior walls double sheathed for shear and wind strength.
- 8" thickness concrete floors in garage.
- Location: La Veta
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 4
- Building SqFt: 2,428
- Water Source: Town Of La Veta
- Garage: Yes
- Other Features: 3 bay, oversized drive-thru garage, 912 S. Cascade, Corner of Cascade at Cucharas St, Complete custom with upgrades, views, decks, La Veta homes